Thursday, October 18, 2012

JUST A WHOLE BUNCH OF RANDOM

 Cy is 6 months now, CRAZY!!!  He loves to sit up, but is such a busy body and always reaching and trying to grab everything that he usually tips over after a while.
 He loves to attack Eastons bear pillow and he rolls all over it.



 Our runs in the morning have gotten FREEZING COLD so we have to bundle up pretty tight.
 Ken made Cy be a fireman all day long with him, Cy would not leave that hat on his head for anything.

 We had some friends come over and decorate sugar cookies with us for Halloween.
 Ken puts mounds and mounds of frosting on his cookie and then wanted nothing to do with it.
 Easton was all about the sprinkles!

 Last month I ran the Big Cottonwood Half but our camera wouldn't work.  Last weekend I ran a 10K through Thanksgiving Point.  Somehow, Zac and I missed each other when I finished so it took me ten minutes to find them.  I am so grateful for Zac and all of his help so I can run!
 My cute cheer squad, who wouldn't want to run back to this!


 We are trying to potty train Ken and I am starting to think we would have better luck skipping him and just going with Cy!  I HATE POTTY TRAINING!!! Apparently Ken is not a fan either!
 Cute boys before church on Sunday

 Cy loves to stand and hold onto the couch, he thinks he is pretty big!

This bavy HATES HATES HATES all baby food, we are at a loss about what we can do.  He just gags and gags and then spits it all out or throws it up.  It has been so fun...

1 comment:

The Bradley Bishop Family said...

THat is crazy! So Sorry. what a mess and frustration! just keep at it though. maybe he's slow to warm.