Wednesday, September 25, 2013

THE STARS AT NIGHT, ARE BIG AND BRIGHT....DEEP IN THE HEART OF TEXAS!

I have been asked by several people to post some pics of our new digs in Texas. We still have work to do and some decorating to do, but you will get the idea. This is the living room on the main level: Here is the formal dining room: The guest bedroom on the main level: The kitchen: Ken and Cy's bedroom: The master bedroom, we finally got our king size bed!!! Easton's bedroom: We have a big family room on the second level that we are using as a toy room and TV room: I really am surprised how much I love this house. It is old and needs some work, but they layout is perfect for what we need and it is so spacious. All the bedrooms are huge and have good size walk in closets, which is weird for such an old house. So far, we have really liked Texas, just hoping it will cool down soon. It has been 100 degrees for way too long!!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks so great!!!!!

Unknown said...

It is so cute!!

Sheffers said...

looks like a great home! we just bought the same bed you have but I went with black so I didn't have to paint my room. So excited for you guys, I love texas maybe some day we will move there.

The Burnah Clan said...

beautiful new home!!