Monday, November 3, 2008

OUR 4 YEAR ANNIVERSARY!

What is your husband's full name: Zacry William Cloward
How long have you been married? 4 years
How long did you date? 4 1/2 years
How old is he? 24
Who eats more sweets? For sure me, he hates sweets, crazy, I know!
Who said "I love you" first? I think Zac did
Who is taller? Zac is by a foot!
Who can sing best? lets just say we both really suck
Who is smarter? For sure Zac, I get more stupid every day
Who does the laundry? I wash it and fold it, but Zac carries it downstairs to the dryers.
Who pays the bills? I used to, but we recently switched it over to Zac
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do
Who mows the lawn? neither, the joy of renting!
Who cooks dinner? I usually do, but sometimes Zac will
Who drives? I do, Zac is way too blind to drive
Who kissed who first? He kissed me
Who asked who out first? Zac did, we went to a movie and I fell asleep, on our first date!
Who wears the pants? I think we each have a leg in there!

No comments: