Wednesday, November 5, 2008

The NEW Easton,


We had been noticing that Easton's right eye would go crossed every once in a while so we took him to the doctor a week or so ago. The doctor told us that he had a lazy eye and that he would have to wear glasses. We got them for him today. I was really depressed for a couple of days after finding out he would have to get them. I know how mean kids can be and how it sucks not to be able to see how you are supposed to. I wish that he didn't have to go through this. The doctor said that the glasses should fix it in a couple of years. And if not they will do eye muscle surgery. I really hope that we don't have to go that far. But on the good side he doesn't hate his glasses so maybe it will be an easy transition.

8 comments:

Nate said...

we like the glasses. He looks cute.

Daniel, Stephanie, & Chloe said...

I think the glasses look cute on him. He looks like a little man! :)

The Burnah Clan said...

both girls agrea: Easton looks cute!

tsroybal said...

He looks cute in those glasses. I don't think anyone is going to make fun of him. I think the girls are going to love him.

ccrippen said...

Hi Callee -

Easton is darling in his new specs! What a cute little guy! Hope you are well and school is going great!
Take Care,
Char

Luke and Mary said...

Your little boy is soooooo cute!! The glasses even enhance that. Man... I don't think I've seen you since you had barely had Easton, now your getting close to your second. (this is Mary Frandsen in case you were really confused)
I just saw your blog on the Garvins. We have one too at peacockpostings.blogspot.com if you're interested.

Wendy Cassidy said...

Hey Callee! Just thought I'd stop by! Family looks cute as ever :) Just so you know, I have a blog carterandwendycassidy.blogspot.com (if you feel so inclined to visit me) :)

Kikal said...

Hi guys,
I don't know if you remember me, I'm Crystal Terry from high school. I just found your blog while blog hoppin'. I had lazy eye really bad when I was little and had to wear glasses from the age of 2. My parents were blessed to find an eye doctor that did "eye therapy" on children instead of surgery. I don't know if you've looked into that at all, or if your eye doctor thinks it would be helpful or not. But it might be worth a shot to try it with him. It took until I was about 4 or 5 for it to go away, but eye doctors I go to now are shocked when I tell them I had that problem. I still wear glasses/contacts for an astigmatism but my lazy eye is in the past. Anyway, hope that helps (PS, glasses are WAY cuter now than they were 25 years ago, mine were GIANT monstrosities :)