Tuesday, July 12, 2011

SUMMER FUN



Ken is in love with pillows, he will cuddle on a pillow all day if you let him. I came out of my office one morning and found Ken asleep on the floor.



There was a really cute park by our old apartment and the boys loved to play all day long






We took the kids on a picnic one night for dinner


We were able to spend the 4th of July weekend at our family cabin in Scofield


Easton and Pa on the wave runner




The cabin across the street had puppies and so Ken was in heaven, all he wanted to do was play with the dogs


We had our family pictures taken so we snuck in a pic on our camera



I ran another half marathon with two of my sisters last weekend


My sisters and I after the race

Then we headed over to Seven Peaks and had so much fun, it was sooo hot but the kids had a blast


Even though all 3 of them look really grumpy, I promise we had fun!


Easton loves to be wrapped like a taco in his blanket so of course Ken had to be wrapped up too


Ken is a wrestler and Easton loves every minute of him tackling and getting him!