Sunday, April 24, 2011

OUR HOUSE!!!

We started digging the foundation for our house the second week in March! We only go out once a week to look at the progress and it is amazing how much our builders get done in one weeks time!



Here is the foundation



The next week, it was almost completely framed!



The next few couple weeks we went out we forget to take any pictures, but this is Ken showing off his bedroom!



And here is Eastons room, he is so excited to have his own room again.



This is where the kitchen will be



And here is the entry



We have a massive 4 car garage and are so excited to finally have a garage.



This is our house! We are so excited to go into a new chapter with our little family. I never knew what to expect with building but it has been so fun to pick out exactly what we want and to see it come to life. If anyone is looking for a builder, we highly recommend Castle Creek Homes!



3 comments:

Shawna, Bryan, and Dylan Beall said...

So exciting, it looks great! I am jealous about your garage! Now you will have to get a boat or some fun toys to fill it with! Can't wait for you to move in and be closer to me!

Sycamore Girl said...

How wonderful for you! You should rent out your garage, if its that big! Haha!
I hope you have a housewarming party. I'll bring cookies! And I'll definitely take my shoes off. ;)

Luke and Mary said...

WOW! how exciting for you guys! where is it at? ... and I forget, what is Zac's profession?