Saturday, December 13, 2008

HO HO HO!!!

We have been asking Easton if he wanted to go see Santa for a couple of weeks now. He always said that he did. We were kind of skeptical though. We thought that he would be scared. But luckily he wasn't. We told him that when Santa asked what he wanted for Christmas that he needed to tell him. So when we sat him on Santa's lap he asked him "What is your name?". And Easton said "I want choo choo trains". I guess he was a little excited to tell him what he wanted.

3 comments:

The Burnah Clan said...

Cute! What a big boy! We saw Santa today, Lydia was soooo excited to see him, and then of course, she hid her face when the moment actually arrived.

The Spicers said...

OMG! Callee I didn't know you had a little boy! everytime I run into your parents in price I ask how you are doing! I saw your blog on someone's page. Hope you don't mind me reading it! Hope everything is good for you and your family! You're welcome to check out our blog: jmspicer@blogspot.com
-Mikelle

The Spicers said...

I'm due May 29th. :)